Thursday, October 11, 2012

I am not a marriage counsellor

 

Question : (Unedited)
Evening,
 How can I manage through the insecurities of a relationship.  My partner and I have been dating on and off for about 3 years, we've both made some heavy mistakes, but I'm struggling to look pass them both his part and mine and move forward. We are in a distant relationship and I would like to know the skills for allowing trust into my spirit again. Please help me.

My comment:
Hi C,

I was given a "bottom" rating when I told someone that I wasn't a "marriage counsellor" but only answering questions pertaining to Buddhism.  However I did put in my two cents worth of personal comments. Here, we are dealing with two parties.  You can do your part to be an understanding and forgiving partner.  A three-year relationship is quite a long time, and I would assume there are some mutual consolations to keep going.  As for the other party, there is nothing much that you can control.  


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails