Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oil Painting : Beautiful Fruits



http://www.flickr.com/photos/wizan/1389829842/

So realistic and beautiful I thought I must share with all of you.

I chanced upon this beautiful piece of oil painting...so realistic I first thought it was a photo, until I read the artist's comment:

"Tropical fruits original oil painting by Wizan Zaini. This is one of my firsts oil painting. I sold few pieces (padi field landscape) to my friend. Arrgg! I dont have the photo and maybe one day I will visit him and take some photos of the painting. I started with watercolor (painting) then tried the oil in 2006. Actually I am an online designer since 1999. Today, I work less on graphic logo design (logowaves.com) as I have a team to do the job.Sorry! I don't have many oil to show here. If you want to see watercolor, I will have it here soon so please come back. This Tropical Fruits is now hanged on the wall in my dining area. No frame.. still on its home made stretcher. "

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails