Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ajahn Chah : Mindful Way (You Tube)



The late Ven Ajahn Chah taught very practical Dhamma.

Most Buddhists would have heard of the Venerable. His most successful Dhamma life was with the Western (Caucasian) group. His most senior Western disciple is Ajahn Sumedho who came into contact with the Venerable while Ajahn Sumedho was a young American serving under the US Peace Corp mission in Borneo. Ajahn Sumedho is now in England. For more info please click HERE:

Another very popular disciple monk is an Englishman now residing in Australia. He is Ajahn Brahmawamso, more popularly known as Ajahn Brahm. For more info please click HERE:

For more info about Ven. Ajahn Chah, please click HERE:


5 comments:

Barry said...

Thanks for posting this video, Justin. I'd like to use it on Ox Herding at some point.

Barry

Justin Choo said...

Barry,

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Justin,

The term 'Sound of Silence' attracted me. 'Silence' yet still got 'Sound'. Interesting.

I wish to learn meditation. What should I look into before practising?

Justin Choo said...

A true Malaysian,
Another interesting term is
"The silence is very loud".

-----------------------------

"I wish to learn meditation. What should I look into before practising?"

Read about how to train a dog. I'm not joking.

Read my post here:
http://lifeislikethat999.blogspot.com/2008/09/walking-dog.html

Justin Choo said...

Anonymous,
Thank you for the encouragement; and your visit to this site.

Related Posts with Thumbnails