Saturday, May 31, 2008

What sort of question is this?? (Comment part 1 of 3)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/felixtito/350228749/



I just have to invent some answers to prove I am no fool! Here it is:




I am dumb founded. You are definitely cleverer than me by figuring out the first 4 questions. I wonder what sort of "World History" is this. If you are not making it up just to fool me, then it is really a very strange assignment. A return riddle will be the appropriate solution for the fifth:



I have eyes but not see


I have ears but not hear


I have nose but not smell


I have mouth but not eat




If I look and see


If I listen and hear


If I breathe and smell


If I swallow and eat



The place to go is to come inside me


The way is no returning

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails