Monday, June 2, 2008

What sort of question is this?? (Comment part 2 of 3)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/picsbycl/372662247/



5.Where can you go to find the way and what is the way?




The answer:






I have eyes but not see




I have ears but not hear




I have nose but not smell




I have mouth but not eat .....means








Although we have the sense organs, we always cannot understand the truth.














If I look and see




If I listen and hear




If I breathe and smell




If I swallow and eat .....means








To find the way, we must look inside us and find the truth.




That is a repeat...The place to go is to come inside me.




The way is no returning....means the path to liberation, which is, not having to return to suffer again. This is the way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails