Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What sort of question is this?? (Qn part 3 of 3)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kippa/281131806/






This is the final part. He now wants to know the exact location of the way. Which way? What way? (unedited):





[Hello, Yes that helped me out. Thank you very much. My teacher said that the way is an exact location, which has to do with the last sentence of the scenario:"Still on 593 at 4889 figs and arrows can help you find the way". do you have any clue what the exact location may be? Please let me know when you get a chance. Thank you. ]





He was like speaking French to me and here I was like speaking Chinese to him. Somehow we both still want to continue to "communicate" further. I think to-morrow I shall send him to Timbaktu.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails